Life never gives a damn where you are right now and what you shall be after certain decades. Life is unpredictable, it motivates and demotivates a person with somebody's achievements or success. Life always gives various chances to everybody and it's in our hand to choose to exceed.
There are instances, where we are neglecting the chances and not helping us to move forward in life. Yes, I mean it personally and professionally both. There are instances, where you find things which are apt for your life but, also you will encounter things aren't unseemly. One isn't sure why they feel that as unfitting.
I am sure, they must have thought, they would not be able to do it because of reasons like lack of determination, lack of confidence, doubting on their own capabilities, can't take things forward and etc. I am in fact very attentive, and usually came across a situation where I saw people starting the things in full enthusiasm but unfortunately, unable to carry forward the same through out the life. I am surprised how people can actually not strive for the betterment for their own their lives. The betterment of life usually comes, if one tries to inculcate the practices daily in life. I might sound a little crazy, but this is a bitter or universal truth.
But I have a perfect example of a lady where she had destroyed every negative feeling from her life. She had an immense set back in her life starting from losing out her husband after ten years of marriage. She supported herself strongly with strong beliefs and stood up in life. She claimed all happiness which she wanted to have in life by struggling hard, practicing certain things like sheer determination to brought and provide good education to her child, meditating to the God and etc. To bring into notice, she wasn't a 10th standard passed lady but in life, but had crossed every hindrance and coming up even at an age of 63.
That instance was so inspiring that I never keep an expectation from anybody. We should always consider these examples and try to inseminate in life and move forward. Moving forward wouldn't mean that you would simply forget hardships what others had done for you. We should treasure them in the form of memories and could implement as and when needed. Life had always been a roller coaster ride where you have good and bad moments to your personal and professional life. Also, we should be selective enough in choosing the right things which happen in our personal lives. We know in India, we consider our grand parent's thoughts and beliefs and the majority of the things would be followed by their daughter and son. At least we shouldn't follow blindly what our elders say, we should have a point to counter those too.
I think, there always been a strong inter dependencies between your personal and professional life. The way one leads their personal life it always reflects the professional life as well. Any individual could not be different during professional and personal. Whatever, small mistakes or blunder we do commit during office hours, unfortunately, there would be an after effect of how we would be handled the things on a personal life. We usually had a tendency to have an attitude called "Chaltha hai" but one should not maintain this for the longer term in our lives. These incidents hit us in the longer term and one could not see themselves not growing in companies for a higher post or one level up. Even though how good their terms with their colleagues and managers. Managers would always support that person who carries themselves in a sounding way and always look to inculcate good habits during office hours.
The "Chaltha hai" attitude would always try one to restrict ourselves to search for better opportunities to improve in life. Improving didn't mean that if one embed one or two qualities, our life is done and should live a happy life around. It would be a continuous process of learning things. One should not stop thinking about good things until one is dead. Also, if some one learning bad things, they would hurt themselves personally and professionally in life. Life always hits you back whenever it's needed. It always had shown right path but we are living in the world of ignorance where we feel everything that we would be doing, would be right.
But, this isn't the case, have seen people struggling with their own lives because of wrong steps were taken. I personally, know a person where she had taken wrong decision for her marriage and left her house just to marry a person whom she knew only for 2 years. Those 2 years were of college and immediately after that, they got married. You might all be thinking, what went wrong, terrible things happened to her and she was left alone by that person when she was pregnant.
Since her family members are disowned her, she was forced to live her life in an ashram where she is an attendant and look after small children.
This is what the problem is, people tend to get attracted towards temporary happiness but never looked down to the longer perspective or happiness for their own life. I personally, feel that one should enjoy all kind of situations but she should be well aware of their life and what should be the consequences of each and every step.
My personal understanding would be to this question would be one should keep practicing about good things in their personal life starting from small things like respecting elder, give love to small children, maintain inter personal relationship with your sisters, brothers, cousins and most importantly parents. One should have clear understanding that what all things you do at a personal level those will definitely get reflected on your professional life. Those will provide you a good support and also can hit you back whenever it went wrong. Even though if you're not allowed in taking decisions at home I would rather suggest sharing your ideas to improve that decision making. We should always read person's mind and then make a calculative decision. However, this point would not go if someone is going through a very tensed emotional situation. That every time we would need to empathize and feel the way what others might be had gone through.
You all must be wondering why I had decided to write on this topic, the reason behind choosing this topic was to just enlighten myself where I have been going wrong and how I could help out some one who would be actually struggling with the same problem. I have now 5 years of work experience but I commit mistakes often, which is because I commit mistakes at home. In the office, when it comes to having decision-making thing, my name isn't considered because they embed this understanding I might not do better in that. My name isn't counted in leading a team even though I had leading skills and did commendable work past a few years back. Even though my networking had been great with all people but my actions aren't able to reach to the right person. I truly believe that I need to keep on doing right things. Start paying heed to important things like building on my personality, body language, looks, be sportive proactive and etc.
Just, these are the things, which will keep you on your toes always, if you aren't satisfied with your professional life.
Just, these are the things, which will keep you on your toes always, if you aren't satisfied with your professional life.
Awesome work dii.
ReplyDeleteA pain right from the heart makes all blemishes in mind less effective!
This is heavenly nice. :)
Keep writing.
Mesmerising and also inspiring and motivating. A lesson to everyone.
ReplyDeleteKeep sharing.
Awesome ma'am ������
ReplyDeleteKeep writing...
Grt ��
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo True... I liked this line, "One should have clear understanding that what all things you do at a personal level those will definitely get reflected on your professional life."
ReplyDeleteThis is such a deep and profound statement you have made. You said perfectly that we can't have an air-tight division between our Personal and Professional life.
Thanks Swati for this nice article.
An inspiring and motivating article connected to everyone either personally or professionally. Good work dear!!! Keep writing and sharing, it will enlighten and encourage every one....
ReplyDelete