Skip to main content

Different Opinion at the Age of 19

Different Opinion At An Age of 19

Life has always been a ride, which is surrounded by different levels of happiness and sadness. One can't imagine some one at very young age differentiating out what is right and wrong. I often get to see her thinking about her duties, responsibilities, and goals in life. She is a person who understands each and every point which other people of her age fails to understand or they willingly don't want to understand.

Many a time, I have seen her writing on Quora with a high level of answer writing to any questions asked by some one else. I am always bewildered to see the quality of answers from her. I'm not sure whats gets her going? What keeps her motivated to write so well. I can see she is active on Quora and she has 1896 followers. I haven't seen any answers from her just written for the sake of writing.She doesn't carry any attitude and always tries to be social with anybody she is in contact with. She always tries to give cent percent from her side. She is extremely careful with her writings and always will be professional with her friends and family members

The level which she is now was not easy at all. She had faced hard times to achieve writing good English and speaking too. I remember her English was not good as per her. She started reading lots of novels, paper, started maintaining diaries for writings her daily activities. This got happened in Class 8th. Just Imagine Class 8th - her level of understanding things was quite at par with other students of her age. Her grasping power increased and with lots of effort, she inculcated the habit of writing correct English. She helped herself - as no body asked her to do so - this showed how strong she was at that time itself. After this step, she started writing grammatically free sentences. She all started up with basic things - correct sentence formation, grammar and then vocabulary. Despite getting all these things she has not ever got complacent, even now also. Right now she goes to college happily and very often other students get a suggestion from her how to go about writing good English. She gives her immense satisfaction but she has always one dream in her mind and soul that she needs to walk an extra mile more. She started a habit of reading e books on iPad which she uses during traveling time instead of chatting with friends or listening to music all the time. Even she listen to music but she has a separate time table for that. I have not seen her deviated from her goal. Her goal is totally dedicated to some one who is very special to her. In one of the answers from her on Quora made me realize that this girl is not from this world, she has definitely landed up on the earth to fulfill someone dreams.

She also likes socializing with the people, and people do call out her for parties but she does not attend those. She is a kind of person who will just amaze anybody in this world with her extra activities like writing poems, singing songs, dancing that to classical dances. She knows western dances a bit. She is good at house hold work too. All in all, she is just complete package at an age of 19. She just knows what she has to do in her life. She is pretty determined to that. She is right now managing her tuition, classes at college and internship with a reputed company.

Just to disclose this now, I am speaking about Harshita Jain - who is an Educator at Unacademy for English Category with 1.5 lakh views on the platform. She has a dream to become IAS officer and preparing for it from now on only. She is just 19 years of age and well matured in the sense of her dreams, goals and what she needs to achieve in her life. I learn every day from her and I will keep learning from her. I would surely like her to wish a great success in her life whenever she goes. I just consider you as my little sister now and I really wish this relationship will only end up when we are not there on this planet. I am sure you will definitely get a good person to be with you in your life.
I wish I shall also get a chance to have a meet you and spend some time with you while dancing, having a coffee and what not. I had always wished to have a small sister and Unacademy have provided me in the form of you. Remember 14th February 2017 you got Unacademy as your bf and also me as your sister.

This is what I wanted to tell you Harshita- Keep rocking on Unacademy and also with your IAS paper which you would be writing in 2019. Keep inspiring everybody with your stories as you had inspired me. Just remember me, wherever you are I will always be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Cycle. :)

  Since my childhood, I used to wish I could have a cycle and would go cycling on Road without any fear.  Well, that came true in the last year, 2021, in October. :) Well, what to say about cycling? It's becoming one of my daily routines; I miss it badly if I do not go out cycling. It gives me immense satisfaction and calmness.  Make my mind filled with a particular ray of hope for solving or fighting out any problematic situations. We all know how complicated life is for an individual, including work satisfaction, work pressure, personal commitments, etc. We don't always analyze every situation at one go; we take it slowly and carefully. Similarly, when you cycle at full speed, you often get to have inevitable distractions. For example, someone is asking for a pass; someone is constantly behind to surpass you; someone wants to ride faster than you; someone will come from another way without following any rules. We take it one by one depending upon our strengths and weakn...

Manage Meals Every Day?

My friends ask me how can you just manage to prepare meals every day and carry it? My answer to them has always been it's a matter of practice and you should not have expectations from anybody. I believe I have learned from my mother and my sisters. My school days were actually difficult for me in terms of Travelling. I failed to understand who coined the term FIFO. That did not work for me at all. Like every other day, my school bus used to come at 6:45 am to pick me from Ashok Raj Path, opposite to B.N. College, Patna. I was lucky enough that Mummy used to get up early to prepare meals for me. Gradually, my sister Shalini took that responsibility for a limited period. I used to enjoy my window seat on the bus, seeing people traveling with different means of Transportation. My energy level used to be so high and this was the reason to organize assemblies like Reading News, Singing National Anthem, etc. I loved them all! My school bus used to do Daily two trips and I w...

Unsaid Things

No doubts there are many people (especially my family members) in my life who has always motivated me and want me to work on myself. This time, I would like to draw some instances when I was completed shattered personally and professionally. There are various instances but would share 5 to 6 from my end. Here you go!  1st Time - April 2017 during the second week  My sister -Shaily Choudhary was travelling to India with her family. I was so excited to see Shivi (my niece) for the first time because I used to enjoy playing with her on Skype calls. We had plans to roam together. But could not happen as we thought of. In between, my guardian was trying to fix an alliance for me as usual. The guy's family was supposed to see me and wanted to take the matter forward.The guy was working in Dubai for the last 8 to 10 years. But when we did some homework regarding his profile, we found that he was 36 or 38 years old. His parents hid his age from us. It did not bother much ...