27th February 2022, started with late-night (26th February) advance wishing. For the first time, I slept early, then witnessed a lot of WhatsApp messages. I did not go through all of them straight away, and I got ready for cycling. I cycled for 21 kilometres and wanted to put a good note towards the end of this month—346 Km of 400 Km in February. When I reached home, mummy hugged me and wished me "Happy Birthday". My day just started. Saw my niece record a Happy Birthday message video, and she was excited to expect me.
There were a few more surprises today- my brother in law, sister, and Ishaan planned a lunch party at Big Barbeque, Marthahalli. We had a good time till 5:00 PM. I love earrings, and my sister got them only as my birthday present. Vijay, with whom I am meeting for marriage purposes, was the first person who wished me a Birthday. I was the second person who sat in his car after his Mother. The vehicle looked lavish, classic. He gifted me a valet, a mirror, and chocolate. We had a good 40 minutes with each other, but that also fell short of expressing our feelings. In his words- "You looked good today, defining features.
I wish you were in my arms. It was a balanced attire overall and suited your personality. The earring, the light makeup, the red lipstick, the shirt (slightly loose) but kind of olive colour, the small clutch of yours. It is natural to feel attracted to you. You are a beautiful woman, and I am allowed to feel so.
Both of us were thinking who would start first and then meanwhile, we reached our house and then we just hugged each other and he left. I want to hold you Swati and kiss you, it's an urge that I cannot resist and you were looking really good today. I would love to take you on a drive hold hands feel a little rush, make you feel it as well. We continued chatting till 28th February midnight.
To be continued...
Comments
Post a Comment