Skip to main content

Crazy Evening on 31st October


31st October 2019 -An Evening to remember!!!

As the article's name is an evening to remember, I must say what a fantastic evening we had from 6 PM to 9 PM. The five amazing ladies (Sunitha, Rishika, Urva, Manali and Me) were just clueless about what was happening during the snack time of Edureka's Monthly Team Meeting. I was already depressed because of professional commitments. However, I tried hard to mingle and do some peals of laughter. Unfortunately, it did not last for a long time. I started feeling suffocated as I badly wanted some fresh air to dissolve in my mind and heart, which could rejuvenate me.

I believe God at the time was looking down at 5 Ladies and wrote all the fun activities for us one by one. We left the party at 6 PM from Bowring Institute MG Road and decided on a pub where we could dance. We decided to hop at Shakesbierre Mg Road to drink and dance to some hip hop kinds of music. Parallelly, we also wanted to explore Decathalon clothes, sportswear, gym kit, etc. We spoke our Fantasies: Flowers mixed with water in Bath Tub, attire which would attract a bold guy on a date, style of kissing, hugging, cuddling, romance. How and What a guy should do on a date with a hot and sexy lady? After careful observation of comfortable attires, we finally completed the shopping and went to Shakesbierre for some fun and relaxation.


ShakesBierre. :)


Ambiance of Pub





The Entrance of ShakesBierre. :)

We were staggered by the Halloween Theme. We were so excited and had asked a random person to capture a few photos of ours.

Surprisingly, he did try his luck after seeing five quick-witted ladies. We could hear him saying Follow Me on Instagram, Ladies and should join us for a drink. You guys are rocking!


We had photos clicked with bar attendees with different makeup styles and costumes. Our intention was quite clear. We wanted to party hard and rock the floor with sizzling energy and no stopping from anyone there.

Halloween Theme Photography. :)

Sadly! this did not work because there was no dedicated dance floor to move our waist, hip, and

entire body. With the heavy heart, we had to left from there. Then we decided to went to the Hard Rock Cafe by Auto. All my childhood memories flashbacked as Urva sat with Auto Guy on the driver seat. Urva was sitting in the Hot Seat, and 4 Ladies tried adjusting hard to grab little space to fit in. In between, we got to hear some exciting conversations and taunts from rowdies on the road. Hard Rock Cafe was on our way, and we wanted to hit the Pub.


My God! The climate of Mg Road was so erotic. It reminded me of my first relationship. It was a long-distance relationship with Divya Prakash, who was doing Hotel Management from Manipal University. However, the relationship got ended in 2011.

Nevertheless, life gave me another opportunity to spice up my life. During my MBA days, I madly liked a Guy from Hubli and was emotionally attached to him. First, ride with him on a Bike, etc. So, I was trying to remember everything during our search for Hard Rock Cafe. I placed my first stay with him, where we had the same weather and environment. I asked my Ladies if they could give me a company to smoke? We walked for a while, and somehow I remembered this song track - Aye Mere Humsafar Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla.



Near Tea Stall of MG Road
The search continued, and we landed up at Social Pub but did not get any luck because Dance Floor was starting from 10'o Clock in the night. Again our ideas got dumped, then we realized we should walk and enjoy the most fantastic weather and took a feel of it. :) Trust me; it was so refreshing we thought of having Cardamon and ginger tea and smoke. We found a tea stall also, but the tea was not great at all. We could Urva back in action again, stating, "Chor do Bhaiya Nahi chahiyea - Thanda hai".  The Shopkeeper prepared for us based on a request made by everyone. The Pan was very delicious, and we finally appreciated the effort of the Shopkeeper. He also guided us to a place for smoking. We just went walking and never thought MG Metro Station would be so nearby. I did not want to leave home, but I had to do it because my mother was waiting for me from 8'o clock. We had fun from 6 to 9 PM, and I owe this happiness to everyone. You guys made my day yesterday. I did not want to Leave Sunitha because she was going alone. We finally hugged Sunitha as she was going in the opposite direction, i.e. Hebbal, and we wanted to go towards KR Puram and office simultaneously. 

Finally, everybody left the place to reach their respective homes before 10 PM.

Sunitha, Rishika, Urva, and Manali -- Thank you so much for the lovely day. :).

Left to Right - Rishika Singh, Urva Jain, Me, Sunitha Chavan and Manali Gupta. :)











Comments

  1. Thankyou swati...we had a great time with you as well...and u have written it in a very beautiful way....looking forward for more experiences like this 😋✌️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Cycle. :)

  Since my childhood, I used to wish I could have a cycle and would go cycling on Road without any fear.  Well, that came true in the last year, 2021, in October. :) Well, what to say about cycling? It's becoming one of my daily routines; I miss it badly if I do not go out cycling. It gives me immense satisfaction and calmness.  Make my mind filled with a particular ray of hope for solving or fighting out any problematic situations. We all know how complicated life is for an individual, including work satisfaction, work pressure, personal commitments, etc. We don't always analyze every situation at one go; we take it slowly and carefully. Similarly, when you cycle at full speed, you often get to have inevitable distractions. For example, someone is asking for a pass; someone is constantly behind to surpass you; someone wants to ride faster than you; someone will come from another way without following any rules. We take it one by one depending upon our strengths and weakn...

Manage Meals Every Day?

My friends ask me how can you just manage to prepare meals every day and carry it? My answer to them has always been it's a matter of practice and you should not have expectations from anybody. I believe I have learned from my mother and my sisters. My school days were actually difficult for me in terms of Travelling. I failed to understand who coined the term FIFO. That did not work for me at all. Like every other day, my school bus used to come at 6:45 am to pick me from Ashok Raj Path, opposite to B.N. College, Patna. I was lucky enough that Mummy used to get up early to prepare meals for me. Gradually, my sister Shalini took that responsibility for a limited period. I used to enjoy my window seat on the bus, seeing people traveling with different means of Transportation. My energy level used to be so high and this was the reason to organize assemblies like Reading News, Singing National Anthem, etc. I loved them all! My school bus used to do Daily two trips and I w...

Unsaid Things

No doubts there are many people (especially my family members) in my life who has always motivated me and want me to work on myself. This time, I would like to draw some instances when I was completed shattered personally and professionally. There are various instances but would share 5 to 6 from my end. Here you go!  1st Time - April 2017 during the second week  My sister -Shaily Choudhary was travelling to India with her family. I was so excited to see Shivi (my niece) for the first time because I used to enjoy playing with her on Skype calls. We had plans to roam together. But could not happen as we thought of. In between, my guardian was trying to fix an alliance for me as usual. The guy's family was supposed to see me and wanted to take the matter forward.The guy was working in Dubai for the last 8 to 10 years. But when we did some homework regarding his profile, we found that he was 36 or 38 years old. His parents hid his age from us. It did not bother much ...